Music Video

Music Video
Chloe Barnham- Candidate number: 5021

Thursday 2 December 2010

Possiable fonts for album cover and magazine advert

gI wanted something that looked fun and young, as I felt this was the most fitting for my band. I choose the first font as I felt that it was more interesting then some of the other fonts I had looked at.

Before making my final decision I decided to gather some feedback on which font people who were part of my target audience liked the best. The first and the second one proved to be the most popular and many felt that after seeing my video and learning what type of star image I was trying to create some of the other options for font were too simple. In the end I choose the first font as some of the people I asked said that this one felt more like a bands logo.

2 comments: