Music Video

Music Video
Chloe Barnham- Candidate number: 5021

Saturday 20 November 2010

Feedback on Rough Cut

I showed my rough cut to a number of people who were part of my target audience. Although it was not finished I wanted an ideas as to what people felt was working in the video and what wasn’t.

People liked the effects used on the shots of Eve walking up towards the camera, which panned down towards her feet as it was fitting for the song because it showed that we were focusing on her clothes and shoes.

They also like the split screen of the different coloured shoes as it looked good visually and also how they appeared fitted in with the beat of the music.

It was however felt that I needed to cut back to scenes in the church as to show that the girl was worshipping the shoes. It was also suggested that I put some effects on the shots as I had used effects through out the video except for on these shots.

I also need to work on the shots of us in the bedroom as they did not feel they fitted in with the rest of the video. I already knew this and did not plan to leave the shots like this, I was simply plotting the clips I would use for the lip-synching.

No comments:

Post a Comment