Music Video

Music Video
Chloe Barnham- Candidate number: 5021

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Rough Cut


This is the rough cut of my music video. It is not yet finished but wanted to gather feedback from my target audience on what they thought about it so far, so that I could bee what they felt was working and what was not.

So far I’m fairly pleased with the overall look of my video and I feel that I am achieving the look that I set out to create and it fit’s the conventions of a pop music video well. I’m pleased with the feel that the effects are adding to the different shots but at this point am worried that if I continue to use to many then the video will be overloaded with special effects.

At the moment I am particularly pleased with the scenes of Eve walking. I feel that they fit to the beat of the music well and are useful at establishing what the song and the video are about. I am also fairly pleased with the shots in the church however feel that I may need to add some effects to these, although as I have already said I am worried about adding too many.

I’m not happy with the shot where there is two shots of Eve walking towards the camera and they are moving around. I may remove the motion paths when it comes to my final edit. There are also a few issues with lip-synching that I need to work out before my final edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment