Music Video

Music Video
Chloe Barnham- Candidate number: 5021

Thursday 25 November 2010

Photoshop

Photoshop is the programme that I am going to use to create my album cover and magazine advert.

The benefits of using this programme is that it is fairly simple to use but there is a number of effects on the programme which will help me create the sort of product that I want to. The programme allows me to alter certain pictures so they can look how I want them to look. It also allows me to easily insert text and create any shapes that I may want to make on my cover. It is also easy to create a digi pack layout that will be easy for me to use and easy for me to create my final product into.

There is also a number of tutorials on youtube.com which will mean there is an outlet for us to find out how to use the programme if we become stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment