Music Video

Music Video
Chloe Barnham- Candidate number: 5021

Monday 29 November 2010

Possiable pictures for album cover.

These were some of the photos that I collected in preparation for making my album cover. I was fairly sure that I wanted to use shots from the video so that my products tied in with each other. I was also keen to use shots from a particular section of my video because it was the only part when we were both dressed as ourselves rather then in characters.

These were some of the shots that I gathered from my video and decided that before starting my album cover I would ask for feedback on the few shots I had selected from my target audience. They decided that the first two shots were the best ones to use for the cover as you had a clear view of their face, which is what I needed for an album cover. They also liked that I had taken shots from my video as it meant my products would tie in with each other. They said it was distinctively from my video also as I had used the same effects on the photograph as I had in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment